10 April 2007

Frowning..
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Frowning..

I just received an email from some dunno-who in Axcest. I must say, I went speechless after reading his comment (in his powderful england). I dunno what/how to react/response. I just went ** blank ** for a second, then went on to delete the email. Guess I mustta been (subconsciously) pissed...

The email ROUGHLY says, "I just wanna drop by to say hi. You look young. But you are not, you are already 26. I would suggest that you change your display pic. That's all I wanted to say".

I still can't digest his point. What is he trying to point out here? That I'm already 26 and I should put up my 26 year old face as the display pic instead of 'looking' like a NON-26? OR, is he trying to tell me that he felt cheated cause my pic suggest someone younger when I am truly in fact, 26?

Lemme just try this 1 last time..
  • You look young - Uh Huh, this means the physical appearance, okay okay.. I und.
  • But you are not, you are already 26 - Now he's talking about the age.. okay, clear.
  • I would suggest that you change your display pic - Okay.. he wants me to change pic, but why? Hmm, okay.. I think what he meant is my pic is misleading. But there really isn't anything I can do about it, unless I use photoshop to re-adjust my own face and add a filter 'OLDER' to it (dUh..)
Waddya think? For those who wanna know which pic : Me in blue stripes (the one I use in Friendster as well)

And why am I taking this so seriously? Tsk..

I have no other better thing to blog about, that's why!

4 comments:

  1. BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL ... u oso another one!! Why u "tipu" him plus others? Damn "kek sum" one you know, giving ppl false hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but but but ... ur head lar! complete ur sentence dear.

    ReplyDelete