04 April 2007

Who jinxed?
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Who jinxed?

Oh Nooo.... I think I just caught a cold. No wonder I felt tired the whole day. UrgH!! Been sneezing like mad for the past 10 minutes - YES! CONTINUOUSLY! (Not to mention the teary eyes) Not a good sign. Something tells me I'll wake up feeling shitty tomorrow morning. ARGhh!! And the stupid sorethroat aren't helping either. Must be the charkoayteow.. and the stupid weather.

I am DOOM-ed *sobs*

What a time to fall sick! I CAN'T AFFORD TO GET SICK NOW, bloody herl!! There's so many things to do, so little time. Eeergh... I need remedies that guarantee fast and effective recovery on the double. AS IF I'M NOT STRESSED UP ALREADY. I don't need this.. now.

*sobs* *SNIFFS* *sobs*

Just took 2 tablets of Panadol Soluble with lukewarm water.

If only there's someone here where I can share and spread some of the germs around, that'll be good. Who wants to volunteer? *sobs* *eyes blink blink*


*sigh*



I am




...dea.....


d.

11 comments:

  1. i better pump up on Vit C

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.. c'mon, share my love, my pain, my germs.. pump wat laa pump.. too late!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kesian moth .. i got jamu rapat! You want bor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it's me lah.. you talked to me through msn yesterday when i stayed home sick... yes it's me!

    blame me!!!

    -plastyk germs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamu rapat is a love potion lar! You just need some TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. yes, i do need some TLC. LOTSA TLC actually :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then go to your mum for hugs & kisses ... instant TLC!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, i didn't know you go to ur mom for instant TLC XD .. awwwwhh..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tot u r mummy's boy mah!!

    ReplyDelete