26 February 2006

A pair of X on the same table
Sunday, February 26, 2006

A pair of X on the same table

Went out for dinner with bliss, yunko and jaykid at Marché @ The Curve. It has been one(1) year and two(2) months ago since I last saw jaykid and yunko on a same table. The night turned out rather 'special', or at least thats how I perceived it to be, finally having seen both of them (ex-couple) back on a same table. What a historical moment..*hiak hiak hiak ( fellow Insomniacs, I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to point out here =P).

They both seems to be taking it 'easy'. Then again, taking it easy is one thing, awkward moments are another. Naturally, it looks to me that both jaykid and yunko are TRYING REAL HARD to act as though nothing happened (strictly from my personal point of view).. too much of it, it looks pretentious and somewhat-uneasy.

Sometime it makes you ponder, - just when things went too smooth, it seems surreal. Are they really as 'okay-me-and-you-are-still-friends' as they seemed to be? Or are they just pretending to be 'normal'? . Not that I'm hinting or anything. Just wanna let out my bits and just share it with you....I just hope its just me being too sensitive..

Oh well, my instinct has always been wrong anyway, so I guess there's nothing to be worried about... I hope!

4 comments:

  1. sharing the same feelings as u too, Tot I was the only 1 that notice.. Hemm.. just hope to get things back in oder... Cheersss Insomm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bliss > yaa.. but oh well, at least now we know they both can appear same time same place wan worrr.. hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. whether they are pretending or not, i am glad that at least they are trying... shouldn't we (the insoms) be grateful for that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. plastyk> oh yes, they are trying... grateful? hmm.. does it matter?

    ReplyDelete