23 February 2006

Became more wanton..
Thursday, February 23, 2006

Became more wanton..

Moth a little note :

"I'm getting old and I need something to rely on"
"I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin"

Yes. Its from Keane's.
Could've heard and played the song over 100 times by now.
Still captivates. Still felt it. Still lurves it.

It does not, in any way reflect my current mood. Just acknowledging the fact that someday sometime, I'd reach there.. and when the lyrics would be put to good use. =)


Moth a little surprise :

mr. cheong, its 'Autumn moth', not 'Moth ball' -larrr! >=p
Finally found your way here ehy? - SLOW - tsk tsk..

2 comments:

  1. You're getting older, becoming ah pek, that's why you like that song :P It's a SIGN! Krkrkrkrkrkrkr!~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sui lui bao! /slap qiqi with a large TOFU!

    ReplyDelete