12 June 2007

XD He is shy! SO CUTE!!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007

XD He is shy! SO CUTE!!

I .. so happened to walk pass the Body Jam class and saw him there. Eyes focused. Target locked. He realized I was staring at him. He got shy... You can tell from his expression.. he went from hoo-haa-hoo-haa to the paiseh paiseh look. He is shy! That's sooo adorable. SO CUTE XD!!

I'll never forget that shy shy look of his. Really XD KeWt! Someday, not today, but someday.. I'll walk up to him and break the ice. Trust me.. DONT DARE ME! And its not gonna be just "Hi" / "Thank You" or just smiling all the way..

-----------------------
Some Useless facts :

HE looked at me in the eyes first
HE smiled at me first
HE said 'Hi' first
HE said 'Thank You' first
HE 'touched' me first
I am sibeh hiao now
I can't forget his shy shy look now
I am waiting for an opportunity to talk to him
I can't help but kept smiling now and then
*giggles*

7 comments:

  1. his touch sent u straight to heaven dat day :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tot u want to jaga body but instead you pegi FF to "kao" leng jai

    good luck ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where got.. jaga body is still da ultimate reason. that one is "soon bin" only

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aargh, no need to be so defensive. Whatever your reasons, i wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, how old first? More than 25 then not cute adi

    ReplyDelete
  6. melvin - in that case.. its.. NOT CUTE for u then. hehehe

    ReplyDelete