11 June 2007

All you have to do .. is ASK
Monday, June 11, 2007

All you have to do .. is ASK

Something big but not THAT big a-thingy but kinda-big too, happened earlier this afternoon :- As usual I parked my car opposite my office at this stretch of road which is, most of the time, busy with ppl. As usual, the lazy ignorant me left my gym bag below the passenger seat in my car.

10-15 minutes later...

I was told the rear window of my car got smashed by *hearsay* three chickos in a blue wira. They stole my Fitness First SPIDERMAN edition gym bag which consists of 2 tees, 2 pants, 1 undie, 1 headphone, 1 hairwax and 1 SPIDERMAN edition water bottle. (DARN! My UNDERWEAR!! - it's all clean by the way - was planning to head to the gym after work u see... but still! MY UNDERWEAR!! eeshh). Another car's window got smashed too.. at the same time - from what I heard, they took away a secondary school boy's school bag. BRAVO!~ They just successfully 'robbed' two pretty useless bags away. They must've been really disappointed (unless their intention is memang the undie and the text books, bleh :p).

*sigh.. I learnt my lesson. Thank god, it only cost me RM100 to fix up the window.

.....

They could've just ask.. I am more than willing to 'give' them the bag, shirts, undies. Don't need la so rough, smash windows here and there.. tsk tsk.. And if you haven't notice, I didn't swear/curse this time round' . Its OK cuz I believe in KARMA, you guys (the three chickos) just wait.. tunggu saje.. karma akan melanda mana mana saat saje.. you just wait~ *eyes rolling*

2 comments: