05 April 2007

I am DAI SAI today.. hmph!!
Thursday, April 05, 2007

I am DAI SAI today.. hmph!!

If there's 1 thing you don't want to see me doing, its when I *Sneeze!!*. What Horrendous EXPLOSIONS! All the you-name-it ewwie gooey stuffs from ma eyes, nose, mouth will all come together in that split second. Which explains why I don't SNEEZE in public. Its embarassing. Its as bad as ..uh.... running nekkid on the street? Nawh... thats not a good one (speaking from an exhibitionist's POV, ahaks!). Well.. ya.. I mean, its.. embarassing laa, jong ji.

Sigh.

I envy friends of mine who can SNEEZE.. no, wait.. they don't even sneeze (does not qualify as SNEEZE - sneezing to me means 'AHHH/HAA CHOOOO/CHEW/CHIU/etc.'), they just hold their nose and produced this 1 second spasm-sorta sound *hhAk* and ~Ahhh~ *relief* . All clean and hassle free.

What on earth?

Did they just transformed a sneeze into an orgasm? I wish I can do that man. No, NOT the orgasm part duh - thats just a metaphor anyway - I meant producing such soft sneeze effect. Its really hard holding a sneeze. MY KINDA SNEEZE, at least. I know its not good to do so, but seriously, its better than ending up with mucus everywhere near my lips (ewww), tears flowing down my cheek, and GERMS spreading everywhere :p

Oh, did I tell you my nose is rather sensitive? Don't main-main. If you don't want to provoke the Ultimate Disastrous Sneeze of all time, which guarantees GRUESOME scenes, I'd advise you NOT to fiddle around with me nose. ..... ...... 'fiddle' <-- LoL XD What a word to use here. Its not the most appropriate one but heck cares. I'm SICK, I'm the biggest (dai sai) now! >.<

3 comments:

  1. i better stock up on vit C as well. *gulp*

    poor nini. sick boi. guai ahh~ rest more and drink more fluids. get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick update .. i miss u lar!!

    Not yet recover meh?

    ReplyDelete