22 March 2007

BORED!!
Thursday, March 22, 2007

BORED!!

Gee.. I didn't realize viral fever can cause muscle pain which then leads to symptoms such as nausea and acidic indigestion. My lower right abdominal area hurts when pressed against, and I thought DIE-lor this time, takkan really appendicitis-meh ? (YOU KNOW LAR, when that word comes to mind, it leads to another word call 'surgery' which would then leads to another word 'scar' and I don't want ANOTHER damn scar) - moreover my colleagues were telling me (RUB IT IN *grin*) how their friends/relatives had appendicitis, and the thing burst and this and that happened.

I have had a hard time differentiating pain, hunger and gastric problem - which explains why the ice-creams and hunt for snacks lately. Cuz I "thought" I'm hungry, thats why! OBVIOUSLY I "thought" wrongly~ knnccb .. suddenly gained a few pounds for nothing @.@

I wasn't suffering from any intense pain. Just mild pain that lasted 2-3 seconds every now and then. And... viral FEVER? I didn't even know I'm having fever. Sheesh~ Doc, you sure that thermometer of yours not rosak? Nyway, bottom line is : I really hope its just muscle pain. No offense to Dr. Chai (not like I don't believe you larr.. mr. charming one) but YOU-kNOw-Lar.. some things le-worr, hard to say kan? *touch wood *praying for speedy recovery* :p

Dr.Chai added that I must've been too gancheong with my life lately, hence the muscle pain. I didn't say much, I just SMILE and sorta nodded, cause' well, he's partly right. I've been really gancheong these days, some due to work, but most of the time its due to personal issues. FOR INSTANCE : FINANCIAL aspect. I hate March. Its when everything comes together and all licensed ah-long come looking for Ah Moth to collect debts. *SIGH* Dah-lah broke, body mau sakit lagi.. apa buat? *climbs up to the Twin Tower* Jeng JENG Jeng~ Malaysia spiderman (or should it be cicakman?) on da loose..

I'm sick, not that sick, but STILL AM sick. I want 'sayang' !! I don't care >.< Do something to lift up my spirit, like buying me a brand new super canggih-fied desktop PC.. or a condo.. PLEASE (Of course not the whole condo, silly. 1 unit is enough ;D)

PLEASSSE~ *sad puppy look - (reminds me of my friend's king charles by the name of Eden) - o.O .. oOH, the EYES... that gentle soft I-am-innocent set of eyes*

ArrGh, I'm sick.. damn it!! T.T *pain *pain *tummy pain* TIME for medicineS. Yep you read me, medicine + 's' , 4 type of medicines! DARN.. and I'm not good with swallowing medicines.. *cough* *choke* bluergHh.. (I'm a drama queen, FWAH-LALA)

13 comments:

  1. seems like you love visiting my charming doctor as well hahahahaha!! anyway, take good care yea *hagu hagu*

    ReplyDelete
  2. u'r not gud at swallowing pills meh? this morning baru down the pills macam easy job :P Come come, oli hug hug {{{ HUGS }}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. qiqi - Yes, I adore his ENGLAND. You take care too. I hope qiqichan.blogspot will be up and running soon. *hugs back*

    oli - easy job? Tsk.. you don't know how much TONGUE action involved within that seconds of GULPING down the pill. Lai Lai, I hug hug oli too *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i may not be visiting him anymore :( unless his clinic is ING's panel of clinics.. or unless i don't want to use the medical card hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiKs.. nvm, I will take good care of him. Dontcha worry.. adios~ *sobs* (muahaha, he's all MINE)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm.. it's ok. think i'll just call him out once a while *pick up the phone and press press for dr. chai* don't be jealous for i can hear his oh-so-nice-england!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let yumsup gives you some "oi sum" .. guarantee u will recover veri fast one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. qiqi - ok u win. u can have his england. i'll take the remaining..

    yumsup - haa ha .. "oi sum" this kinda thing le-worr.. not say give, i will accept eh lor. LoL XD but THANX I am okay d.

    ReplyDelete
  9. apalah... u and qiqi fighting over a loktor...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just visited him.. more lengchai and charming.. did he lose weight or something? poor dude must have been missing me so much to lose the kilos! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh oli, if you visit him once, you can put tantan aside for a moment :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. qiqi: nxt time u go, take photo and mms to me lar. let me judge on the charming part. ahaks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oli - susah laa, u have to really TALK to him to feel it. photo itu.. cannot tell apaaa apaa mya.

    ReplyDelete