19 March 2007

Gua into Bahasa these days.
Monday, March 19, 2007

Gua into Bahasa these days.

Wah. Sangat ada 'fate' dengan Si Ambie C. While waiting for my therapist (facial appointment), I randomly picked up a magazine (SISTERS), flip through the pages and URrrGhh oooOooo.. its Ambie C.

She's striking a pose with a Macbook. Hmm.. sounds familiar. I remember 'hearing' that pose before......*continue read read read* ..... ...... HEY!! that wallpaper on the Macbook looks familiar!! HEY!! the article talks about her newly-launched website!! *quickly flip back to the cover* Ahhh-CHehhhh~ , its a January 07 issue, patut-lahh - its probably taken at the press conference re: launch of her new website on December 06. Hehehe, Oli molli - proud or not? got people say the site 'glamour' ~ and the creative tagline (the story behind the lips) were mentioned. Hurr Hurr Hurr..

The funny thing was, she's (Ambie C.) the reason I skipped my facial appointment on December last year (and because of this, I kena marah from my facial therapist like HIAOO). And now, I'm reading an article about her at the facial saloon itself. Aiyohh.. aren't we destined to be 2gether (not) ?

*Oli molli - Actually I snapped a pic of the article. But dont' want laa publish here - nanti orang lain ingat I ni part of dia mya super die hard fans, so kalau you nak tengok, beritahukan I ya?

---------------------------------------------

Moth a little reading experience:

Bought some books today.
Am reading:

1. 'I AM MUSLIM' - dina zaman
2. 'Honk! If You're Malaysian' - LYDIA TEH
3. 'On Creat!vity Awakening The Creative Mind' - LEO ANN MEAN

Who says Gemini don't read? Aku tamparrr-gang !!

....But comics rulez anytime.. lol XD . What what what?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by the blog and buying the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. she's also the reason both of us almost wanna masuk hospital bcos of "overdose" XD

    ReplyDelete