06 November 2008

Here comes the White Envelope!
Thursday, November 06, 2008

Here comes the White Envelope!

The nicest templated resignation letter is printed out and sealed in a clean white envelope again. Yup. Its the 2nd time this year.

HR, "Do you think I'm surprised? DO YOU think I should be surprised? I can already see it coming.. (blah blah blah).." (20 minutes)

Moth, "..(blah blah).. its ridiculous.. (blah blah).. very negative vibes around.. (blah blah)"

--------------------
Superior, "Tell me what's the bad news.. (blah blah).. What's the reason? (blah blah blah)... I can tell this is coming. I can read a person's body language... (blah blah blah).." (45 minutes)

Moth, "..(blah blah), when you have a full set of team and better operation flow next time.. who knows I might come back again? (blah blah blah)... I AM selfish.."

--------------------
CEO, "I heard you quit! What's the problem? What's the reason? (blah blah blah)... What can I do to help you? (blah blah blah)..." (less than a minute)

Moth, "I'll come and talk to you when you have time.." *lift door closes*


Resign jeh.. Sai mm sai so many questions ar?
Know my importance leh now? Hahhaha (thick skin)

Nevertheless, the most classic conversation ever:

Superior: If we managed to tackle all the operation issues, will you stay?

Moth: No.. not for now.

Superior: What if you can have a wishlist, will you?

Moth: No.. not for now.

Superior: Okay, let's just say, I handle the projects myself and you stay here to help me. Will you stay?

Moth: No.. . . . . . . *smiles* . . . again, not now.

Superior: *smiles back* Why?

Moth: *smiles back nicely* Because I know how you work, You always have this last minute thing with you *smiles* :D

5 comments: