05 March 2006

I like my Saturday
Sunday, March 05, 2006

I like my Saturday

This is what I'm looking for on a weekend. Plenty of things to do, and best of all, you don't have to think twice about doing it. Here I am, trying to make the most out of my Saturday (and Sunday too, I hope)

1300 hrs - An unofficial outing with colleagues- kawaii-chan, qiqi and ychian - are fun, though short, but I'm delighted with the plan. We went Shogun (japanese buffet restaurant) at 1U for lunch. Its an opportunity to see the other side of our 'fanatical' co-mates. Its even better cause' its not a formal occassion (like a company thingy) and I can easily talk things out without thinking twice about any dumb consequences that follows. Then again, I think the ultimate factor that measures are the people I'm hanging out with. =)

1500 hrs - I decided to shop abit myself while waiting for yunko. I knew there's a music store around the corner but I just couldn't find it. It's not very often that I have my mind set on a particular CD and wanted to get it so badly; I've been wanting to get it since last year, but I can't find it anywhere. So there, I spent a good 1 - 1.5 hours looking for it - now HOW big can the NEW WING of 1U be? I took a break, had a drink, and before I knew it, I stumbled in - 'Rock Corner'. Something tells me that I'm bound to find something I want here. Kept my eyes opened. OMFG! *blink *blink - I got my Robert Downey Jr's 'The Futurist'. Item on the list - *Checked =)

1800 hrs - Pre-swimming plan with bliss and yunko were cancelled - but we found a perfect plan B. I had my hair dyed - deep purple. Naturally, yunko dyed hers as well, same colour - she is afterall my sweetpea hey! (we have bliss - our temporary stylist - to thank for). Another item on the list - *Checked =)

2200 hrs - BBQ session at moi place. Not too bad. Am glad everyone turned up. Had good chat, good food, good drink. Had a real good 'Honey melon and sago' dessert too (we have bliss(again) to thank for). =)

Autumn moth woke up at 1030 hrs today. Despite only a mere seven(7) hours sleep after the BBQ, I felt thoroughly refreshed! Hope Sunday turns out just as fun and meaningful!

8 comments:

  1. Fun fun... we should hang out more! *wink* And yea.. the p***-shirt, remember to wear them fer me to see again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. while i was reading, i scroll down and saw "I had my hair dyed - deep purple"... did i just see a Deep Purple?? OMFG! can't wait to see haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fayewong> oh yes you did, i'm sure u saw a Deep Purple! hahaha. nah, not much laa.. under sunlight onni can see =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot see bor... can i dye my hair green? do you think company allows? *hehe*

    ok! let's plan what to do next week! :P

    wait till i become your neighbour, every week also we go SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!~!! hea hea hea hea...............

    ReplyDelete
  5. qiqi> go where shopping ? sri kota rite?.. oklaa.. i need help my mom buy household items oso... =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha so fast si-lai auntie talk... choi-sang and chan-tai hui mai choi.. lolzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. faye> herlo? .. its choi-sang and chan-siu jeh okay ? .. tsk tsk.. i dont go out with a MADAM gelorr..

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolz.. i don't want to follow you to go to sri kota! what i mean is we can go SHOP for the BAG that you so love! :P and the CAP that i so love! hiao gong~ sendiri go sri kota buy vege lo!

    ReplyDelete