20 February 2006

The upcoming 3 years
Monday, February 20, 2006

The upcoming 3 years

Just came back from yumcha with Bliss, Mr.Soh and yunko. Hell, did we ever come up with the strangest idea as part of our resolution for the upcoming 3 years, 06' 07' 08' !

Putting aside the 6 packs dream, I finally found my goal of the year - learning how to swim! (although I doubt I can barely float by the end of the year =P). Bliss suggested that we take lessons from her for the upcoming 8 weeks before the Redang trip so that it'll be easier for us to set ourselves at ease in the sea then. (Note: Out of the 5 person who's heading to Redang, only 2 swims namely Bliss and lemon - our sole guaranteed lifesavers!... well not really so much hope on lemon laa.. so ultimately, we only have Bliss to save us)

But rest assured, yes.. thats the goal for 2006. As for 2007 - its cycling I'd be heading towards (Yes, I don't cycle - you got a problem with that?); 2008 - its skating / roller blading. If you've noticed by now, I've got major problems with activities/sports to do with physical 'balance' - which probably help explains my fear over staircase/steps (for those who doesn't know - autumn moth walks EXTREMELY slow and careful on staircase - I dunno why either....I called it 'Stair-o-phobia')

Autumn moth finally found its way to some bright lights. Some goals to be accomplished! Some aims in life. Ahhh.. I feel good~ da da da da da da~I knew that I would... da da da da da ~ =PpPpPp

4 comments:

  1. eeeeek!!! you don't know how to cycle? har har har har har!~!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!! me either :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( .... ngor MOU MEEN gin yan laaaaa~~! *booHOooo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lemon > you're excused, you're full of excuses and excuse me now.. =PpPpPP

    ReplyDelete