22 February 2006

I don't anticipate next week at all
Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I don't anticipate next week at all

I'm still trying hard to digest what happened exactly 6 hours ago. It wasn't a pleasant one.. at least a big fat 'NO' to me. I'm easily irritated and annoyed when something negative hits me - being the centre of attention or not. Doubled the annoyance when I wasn't even given a chance to explain what gives and why expectations aren't met. To hell... oh what-the-f*ck

I'm not pissed. I just felt that something needs to be done. Ultimately, its not to complain.. its for clarification purposes. Its for the good of both ends. Perhaps I take things too personally; which is funny, cause' I remember I was just telling one of them not to - when NOW I'm doing it myself. I really wonder why, what has gotten into me back then? Self-Denial (again?). I need to talk to someone - and I think I know who.

Moth might be playful, but I take pride in things that I do, jobs that I manage, projects that I played a role in. Dontcha motha-f*cking-pinpoint moth's lack of responsibility and effort (Oh yes, I get real paranoid over this).

I am not all correct, but neither is you. You want your stuffs to be done. Me too - but let me know HOW. Don't just make the table and expect me to cook up a sumptuous meal back in the kitchen.

I just find it rude - personal point of view on human behaviour and characteristic. If only you asked 'why' and takes in a lil' effort to ask for my reasons (or excuses), mind you!

*Sigh

2 comments:

  1. Damn cham, cannot give explanation. I had the same experience the other day and "someone" told me not to take it personally also wor.. Kikz~ KNNCCB!!

    ReplyDelete