22 February 2006

Visa
Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Visa

Got my Clear card today. The application took only about a month's time. Thats relatively fast I supposed... So excited! I don't know where I should make my first transaction-timm. First time give to who-lehh ? Kikz!

Actually, come to think of it.. I don't really know what's my whole idea of getting one (*Darn, same limit as another credit card of mine - thought it could be MORE). But ya, it looks nice, it feels nice to have one black semi-transparent sleekish designed card that you can just swipe it and get hold of the things you want... uhh well....within the credit limit of course.

The next question would be - How frequent can I afford to use it.
'You can't afford to buy with cash, thats why you need a credit card!' - I don't buy that statement at all. Not at all. Whoever said that ought to have his/her/its mouth stapled! Thats like committing suicide. Its like saying 'You can't afford to look for true love, thats why you need ONS!' . Sheesh~ True right? RIGHT? NO? Go fly kite..

Anyway, back to the roots, at least from now on, there will be another backup in case CASH is not an option and Credit card No.1 had reached its limit *hopefully NOT*

Bravo Bravo !~

P/S : I miss K. Sorry, but its just out of the blue... I thought I never would(anymore).

That's a sign - to tell me its time to seek for a new rug. A new woven rug to rest on. *Sigh. Must go 'kap kap' around dee. 'Sei CHEAP lou', 'Sei HIAO gong' - Yes I am. I dare to admit! So sue me~

4 comments: