19 February 2006

Where's my savings?
Sunday, February 19, 2006

Where's my savings?

I don't know if you guys are aware of the news about the web designer who killed his uh.... Russian girlfriend? First things first, it feels weird - the headline of the news - Death for web designer. Why must they emphasize on Web Designer? Not as if his crime convicted has got anything to do with the Internet/Web or waddya-call-it. Sheesh, so much for the reputation of being a web designer these days...*grin*

Yunko informed me about the news while we were having lunch yesterday at Pizza Hoot. Its silly, but the first thing that comes to my mind is :

Quote unquote Autumn moth - "People web designer, me web designer... why people so rich can fork out RM 20k and 'bao'(having to 'book') a woman just like that? Me wanna buy a 'char siew bao' also need to think twice! "

As cantonese saying goes by : 同人唔同命 ( Of the same mankind but lives a different life ) *Sigh..

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment