19 February 2006

In no particular reason
Sunday, February 19, 2006

In no particular reason

We planned the Redang Trip. Bliss called everyone for final confirmation. A 'Yes' was given and thus, booking made. We're told to pay for the air tickets in advanced (within 24 hours), just so by Monday, the travelling agency would've received the full payment and proceed with the airline bookings for 6 person.

Danzer called and said he had to pull out. Bliss got exteremely furious - to have someone pulled out at the last minute after all bookings had been made and that its already too late to change any particular transaction because its already OFF working hours (till Monday) - Not fun at all. It's fully understandable why Bliss went ballistic; especially it's over absurd excuse/reason whichever-you-wanna-call-it. Hint : Threatens by something called 'break-up'.

I was with yunko when Bliss broke the news to us. Yes, my initial reaction - mad! Wudda FU*K? . Then again, its kinda expected - firstly, not the first time Danzer pulled out last minute at things anyway, secondly, not the first time Danzer changed his plan(s) over NN anyway. Its just too dumb that I really see no point of me (or Bliss) to be mad at him. Just immuned~

Bliss returned him an SMS - I read it and the contents are rather semi-harsh. I've never seen Bliss THIS disappointed on Danzer before. I just hope it doesn't affect our friendship - not over THAT woman. Its just not worth it. *SIGH!

I pity Bliss. That's all *hugs*
I pity Danzer too - where's the man with balls I used to know? *no hugs from me*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment