02 March 2006

All I can do is SMILE~
Thursday, March 02, 2006

All I can do is SMILE~

My short term memory loss are getting worse. I'm not kidding - I'm one(1) step closer to vs. a goldfish! It's quite apparent that I'm having problem updating my diary these days. Just can't seem to recall the slightest thing I did, saw and/or heard. Obviously, I'm not kidding when I said I'm getting old - it carries the fact that I'm supremely absent-minded. I don't acknowledge the fact but it is indeed happening... and its getting bad, darn it!

Little do I know that all post-cancer/chemotherapy patients do suffer from memory loss (*Note: I've decided NOT to link it up to any article(s) written by medical professionals due to personal reason). Frankly speaking, I have already lost most of my 'teen-hoods' (when I'm still in my secondary school year), everything seems close to blank. Surely I remember which subjects I took, how I fare in my exams.. but everything else is just plain vague. It sounds absurd - yes. Doctors had been telling me 'its all in the head' - yes. Then what gives?

It troubles me now because it has been interfering with my work lately (and my social life too, but that's not too bad aside from calling my friends the wrong name, and figuring out if I've sent my sms-es out to my friends *sigh) and I can't really keep my mind focused. Memory fogs every now and then.. I can hardly remember where and how to proceed with my work or if I've replaced the files and folders and oh-what-the-fu*k!

Moreover, I'm in the creative field. How could I keep up with my work if such condition persist? *eyeballs rolling*. Bear with me, if I lost track. Remind me, if I've forgotten. (I've got enough burden and commitment to think about in my life - I don't need another one *sheesh*)

I really hope its just me - perhaps lack of exercise and what not other excuses. Lend me a helping hand just in case I forgot my way home =P. Well, its not gonna be any sooner.. but I reckon' it will come one(1) day. Thanks dear..(in advanced). I love myself. I love you and you who smiles back at me.

.......and world peace~! ^^

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment