06 March 2006

The Steel vs. The Mat
Monday, March 06, 2006

The Steel vs. The Mat

1 week free trial (unlimited session and course) at True Fitness...
1 week free trial + 1 Training session at California Fitness...

Hmm.. should I, shouldn't I ? Nahh... don't have time! As I was telling Piggey (name altered due to privacy reason) from True Fitness (thanks for calling and the pushy effort) ... nope.. I gotta work 48 hours per day, I just don't have the time to 'visit' a gym. And its okay, don't bother calling me in a week's time, cause' ultimately I know I won't nod my head and agree to collect the free passes from you. Blurgh... I do have a passion to workout, but just doesn't wanna make any effort. *SLAPs myself.

I'm fine with Yoga though. I'd sign up for a Yoga class already if its not for the YEARLY one(1) lump sum of course fee that I have to pay (vomit out) upon registration! What on Earth!? I'm just earning enough peanuts to keep myself.... contented in the most basic pleasure of life!

I've been spending alot these days, it feels 'rawther' insecure (Oh yes, I need money to feel secure, ....don't you?). *Sniggers*

The weather's f*cking hot and humid its turning me cuckoo. BAa-KA no tenki desu ne!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment