11 March 2006

5 days blog-in-1
Saturday, March 11, 2006

5 days blog-in-1

Yes! I realize I haven't been blogging for quite some time now - srenae dear... please be a bit patient laa! I've been doing alot of 'nothing' over the past 1 week. It seems as though I've been busy with alot of stuffs lately but hell, I can't recall a single thing. Hence.. doing alot of 'nothing'.

I was with bliss today when drew called her to go 'jalan jalan' at KLCC. Surprisingly, there's a sale going on. I didnt get anything today - real disappointed (*upset too) - I mean you see your friends in bags and me....empty handed? WTF? I'm financially restricted cause' I'm in need of 'ka-ching ka-ching' to pull off alot of 'debts' this month especially the renewal of road tax and car insurance.. and personal insurance and credit cards and I need to f*cking renew my driving license too... and before you know it.. I received an invoice to renew some domain name. Snosh gosh!.. a whole big plate of Caesar salad thrown at me. *SPLAT*

So, yea... thats what kept me away from buying all those *nice* shirts (and jackets and bags and pants and fellow underwears too) *grins*. On the bright side, I am glad to see drew finally re-vogue his wardrobe..*laugh laugh laugh*, hey! apparently he looks great in all else other than T-shirts (which you'd see him in, 98.8725% of the time!). I had fun persuading him to try on a few shirts and getting (buying) them! Afterall, like I've always said, you gotta pamper yourself once in a while.. need not think of the consequences hey! *you always have your payslip awaiting at the end of the month* hehehe..

But HEY! I was supposed to be on my swimming lesson with bliss today! Darn drew, you spoiled my plan! AND with the stupid weather *rain rain rain* these days, its really looking bad. I doubt I can start swimming anytime now. Sigh....bliss, please do lookout for the weather forecast!

By the way, happy birthday to you, cynikeel! Being 25 isn't that bad - its halfway towards 30 - and 30s are cool. Thats when you get real manly and look at that matured gesture you portrayed and carried out! *hehehe* Don't worry, I'd be catching up with you in 3 months time from now, lolz. I hope you and CF are doing good. Don't worry about a thing. Ups and downs are common things to keep a healthy relationship running. Speaking of relationships... ahh well, 'some' news strucked on Friday. Nothing much to comment on, really, except.. we'd always be here if you need a listener and do move on *charlie! .... and you too ms. mcD-for-supper!

Was about to wrap up when lemon showed(sent) me the trailer for FF XII's Intro (featuring Angela Aki's Kiss me Goodbye). Like the theme song alot. Alot of reminiscent from FF X but heck, lets not let that spoil a good new FF world epic. For those who've seen the video - What's with wedding scene CG and FF lately? Those were the days when the lead characters (usually a couple) hold hands, kisses but now... a wedding scene? LMAO!! I wonder what's next?...

2 comments:

  1. ms. mcD-for-supperMarch 14, 2006 at 3:53 AM

    thanks for listening! btw, the way you teach people about not thinking about the consequences of buying more stuffs even when you're almost broke is really BAD!! can cost a LIFE wei~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiks.. next time i shall put a disclaimer sumwhere in here..

    ReplyDelete