18 March 2007

Helpless
Sunday, March 18, 2007

Helpless

How embarassing! HOW EMBARASSING! HOW... essh.. annoying! (breath in, breath out). I'm not gonna go into details, but dear friends.. listen to MOI!! While flirting and exchanging ample dazzling eye contacts may be fun (noun and verb), its also pathetically dangerous especially if the other person is ALL OVER YOU. One dumb move, sending him/her the wrong signal as green light may provoke unneccessary DRAMA - so pathetic, its embarassing especially if you're in a crowd, and he/she is not willing to let go. Nuff' said. Memalu-fying-kan... (breath in, breath out)

AND on top of that, its even more memalu-fying-kan (more of like wanting to DIE immediately on the spot) when people around you walked by, saw the whole DRAMA (free show konon), realized its a bad timing and just walk away (the U-turn way) with a big "OOps" and pretend they didnt see anything. Like hullo, can't you tell I'm struggling here and that I need help desperately!?

.... sorry did I just said ' I ' ? .. Hoo boy.. WAHAI GuanYin, the merciful.. kenapa laaa saya.. kenapa!?

SO YEAH, I somehow memalu-fied myself in front of god- knows how many people there is.. I'm not gonna lay my feet there EVER (... which basically means a minimum of 3 months)

(breath in, breath out)
(breath in, breath out)
(breath in, breath out)

Its almost like kena 'raped' ady.. *sobs* How to show my face in the public huh ? huh ? huh ? All because of what? Me and my innocent eye contact *wink *wink . BAH-sket... but the good thing is, he isn't that bad-looking. JUST terlampau gila (can't find a better suitable word). So anyway, ya.. my point is : Don't sesekali MIANG then exchange glances sesuka hati. Padan muka later.

2 comments: