14 June 2007

Mr. Former Rider.. congrats!
Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mr. Former Rider.. congrats!

I received an SMS asking me to check out the sports section of The New Straits Times.

*Quickly browse through the sport section of NST Online*

Whoaa!! Isn't this, Isn't this, Isn't this... My Personal Trainer!? What's HE doing on the national paper!!? Chehhh waahh.. ada orang di-recommended-kan for a coaching programme by the Malaysian National Cycling Federation (MNCF). Chehhh wahhh.. no WONDER ler.. send me an SMS, ask me to read the papers. ChehhhHHhhhh... dah famous kot.

Chehhhwahh, like Oli said, I can tumpang dia mya femez-ness..wakkakaka . I pun di-train oleh ni orang tau. Ni ni ni kat suratkhabar ni.. Muka bedebah yang buat aku do lunges walk, squats, high jump every PT session in Fitness First tu. Hehehe, just kidding, I actually enjoyed every sessions.

Its good to know he's heading back to the cycling world. Good for him :) Congratulations to my PT -cum- future sprint coach. KemBAnnG~!

4 comments:

  1. kembang sampai buntut besar~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r seriously lazy .. update ur blog lar.

    Missing u liao .. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumsup, i actualli have alot of drafts lol, but havent publish.. n yes i m kinda lazy these days :p

    ReplyDelete