17 June 2007

Jogoya
Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jogoya

It's FATHER's Day!~ Usually, that means a day where we'll go out somewhere nice for dinner and .. yaa that's about it... ya, mother's day and father's day SURE is different. No gifts needed XD

Me and me family went to Jogoya for dinner. Our very first time there. I like the place. Very nice decor. Interesting buffet there too. No wonder that RM100+ per pax. Knowing me, I don't mind paying a little more for the environment (thankfully, the food is good too!), so that's absolutely fine. But when my Dad found out about the price, LOLz he freaked out (bwahahaha)... Old man has got a thing for Saisaki, but the rest of us got fed up with it, hence Jogoya this time round'

Everyone seems to enjoy themselves. Good thing.
Happy Father's Day!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment