19 June 2007

Lost Child (sorta, in gym)
Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lost Child (sorta, in gym)

Personal Training finished! 10 sessions kaotim-ed! Now, I am all on my own.. *sob *sob.. no more Torturer standing beside me ady. No one saying 'veli goot' anymore. No one's gonna be there to boost up my ego nymore (aside from ... oli maybe..), I will never step into the big boy's area in the gym anymore (a.k.a. the free-weight area - you know la.. me such a small potato go wandering into the buff guys' dent, scaree n' me-malufying-kan wei..) :p

I really don't mind signing another 10 sessions with my Personal Trainer again (yes, genesis.. u r right, apparently I really will think of continuing). But of course, he would be leaving FF for his national coaching thingy... so, I guess not.

How much can I do without a PT? We'll see..

Oh oh.. and the cute shy guy.. *shy* , got to see him again XD and we smiled again. And smiled again. Aside from smiling and looking at each other, its as though we dunno wat to do ady. And seriously, I started getting annoyed - SO STUPID!! SO urrGh... so in the end, I bueh tahan ady ++ I made my promise to make the first move, so I said "Hi" and I asked him if he comes here often bla bla (ya ya I know, a lousy pickup line), and I got to know which Fitness First branch he frequents, where on which day yadaa yadaa *melts*, but.. due to time restriction (well... ... not the actual reason, but am not gonna tell WHY cuz it pisses me off), he has to go... AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET HIS NAME YET . WATDA$)#&@(#@#!&!~!@!!!~

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment