20 June 2007

20six8one x 26
Wednesday, June 20, 2007

20six8one x 26

My 26th Birthday today. I took a day off and went Shopping! I figured it's the only right thing to do.. I haven't been shopping for the past 3 months, must pamper myself to the extreme today. Furthermore, I gotta get myself a new gym bag, new underwear, new shirts, new pants etc bcuz of that stupid 611 incident. You know-lar, no proper gym bag CAN be quite a big hassle. Anyway, I got to Midvalley around 12pm and within that short 3-4 hours, I bought:
  • A bag (nike)
  • A trainer's bag (nike)
  • 3 x Deep V tees (philosophy men)
  • 2 x Undies (skinx) - uhh.. brief? not boxer.. uh.. Mikey said its still Brief, so.. (wateva)
  • 2 x Pants (american athletics & reebok ((( (( ( bok bok bok bok ) )) ))) )
  • 1 x Waterproof VERY BLACK mascara - for me mom laa duh..
Not alot, but Enuff' for the day. That 3 Deep V tees wasn't in the initial shopping list. But that sei-hiao-gung (staff) from Philosophy Men kept pushing me try it on.. and Hmm.. I kinda like what I see :p .. IF OnLy someone can buy me some accessories like maybe a NEW necklace or a ring or a watch to compliment it, that would be superb :pPppPpp

In the evening, Dad reserved a table at 'some' Chinese restaurant - so called to celebrate both me birthday and Father's day as well. Good dinner, albeit, really .... long... - waited from 7pm till 11pm for that 7 dishes (there was around 12 of us there).

During the dinner, Bliss called to yumcha after my dinner, which I said ok, but in the end, she sms me and said couldn't make it (cuz the Mom needs her etc.). Just when I thought, bahh.. no more plans for the night, Jaykid called to yumcha, which I agreed in the beginning but rejected in the end (cuz its already 11pm+ and I'm tired).

Jaykid insisted to see me, and even volunteered to drive all the way to me home to pass me a 'gift' - which I have no clue about at all. So, okay lor.. when I reached home, he said he's at a pub near my place, so I drove there only to find... Jaykid, AND Bliss AND Mr.Soh there. Bloody Bliss trying to give me a surprise, which she.. kinda DID haha. So sweet of them *muaks muaks*. They even bought me a cake and a red wine and we just whack em' all up at my place till 2/3am.
Simple, but a really nice Birthday :) Love ya people!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment