03 January 2008

A piece of James (GAP)
Thursday, January 03, 2008

A piece of James (GAP)

My Lovely Desktop (^^) .... at work


Butterflies in the stomach...

Just received KC's call not too long ago. The meeting is set at 6.30pm tomorrow :) (Latest update: It has been postponed to next Tuesday!) One side of me is thrilled because I'm finally expecting something. Another side of me is nervous because it has been a while since I last do this. Moreover, I'm not prepared! *Damn it*

Then again, I'm never prepared... :p

The HOW questions
(the set of stupid mind-boggling questions to myself) :

I wonder how it's gonna turn out to be?
I wonder who I'll be seeing?
Should I JUST be myself ... or more?
How am I gonna impress him?

The WHY questions
(the set of questions that made me realize how stupid I am) :

I don't see why I should be worrying. I'm there to help
Why can't I take it like ... say, catching up with an old friend?
Why shouldn't I be myself? Why can't I?
Ultimately, that's who I am

Nothing to worry.. something to look forward to.
Nothing to be afraid.. something to anticipate.

I guess what is troubling me is the fact that I've been given tips and pointers to score in this meeting. And seriously, as much I'd like to thank YY for this, I don't really like it?? Yeah, of course I appreciate the tips and all, it helps, thanks.. but this ... is just not right. I don't know how to put this in words.. I just don't like it this way. Its not about people teaching or telling me what to do. Its more about I want to do this myself.

And if I get it right, its because I made the best effort.. not because I followed the advice. And if it turns out the other way round, I only have myself to blame.. and I don't want people to point at me and says, 'See? I told you, you should've...'

The next time I'm going to do this, I AM SO gonna keep my mouth shut, especially if its gotta do with my relatives. Nuff' said. Wish me luck~

I LOVE MY DESKTOP! :)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment