04 January 2008

Chaac strikes the clouds
Friday, January 04, 2008

Chaac strikes the clouds


I MADE IT!!
I'm still ALIVE!! I'm still ALIVE!!
I'm with the others!!
Haha =D
For the very 1st time, I was glad to be stucked in a jam.
At least no cars are moving...
At least things are getting much more visible..
I can finally stop worrying!
(is there a car in front? is it safe to cut to the next lane? should I brake?!)

The heavy thunderstorm scares the hell outta me! I couldn't see anything while driving home! The wipers were not fast enough. Driving at less than 60km/h and still worrying if its too fast, is not a good sign at all... BaHs~ket!

Got home 45 minutes later. Quite an achievement I reckon'..
Heavy downpour, got home safely, no scratches, no dents.. excellent!

I just finished a big bowl of apple crumble for dinner... (srenae made it. it WAS good :p). Don't ask. No one's at home. No food. Wanted to ask someone out for dinner, mana tau he went offline ALL OF A SUDDEN! Grrrr~!! Took me awhile later to realize, I could've CALLED instead... (yeah, I forgot I've got your no. Mr-helpful-weatherman-for-a-reason - you know who you are)

Friday night and no where to go.. *YaWn*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment