14 August 2013

More bloody samples
Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More bloody samples

"See? I told you.....", says the Dr.

Guess I was putting too much high hopes in my recent blood test. I was expecting a much positive result where I can finally stop the medications I'm still taking for the lung infection. But it got worse. The viral load bounces up again and increases and instead of stopping the medication, I need to do a resistance blood test, check what went wrong, and change to another type of medication that could further suppresses the infection.

Sigh.

This is gonna be a long battle. Or should I say much longer than I predicted. What I'm really worried about isn't about changing to new medicines. It is more of the side effect that comes with it. Nausea, rashes, vomiting, fever, cold - now THAT, is the nightmare. I really hope I wouldn't experience any of those. Not again, I've had enough.

Double Sigh.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment