23 December 2006

Hard feelings?
Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hard feelings?

To an angry person, - I sure hope you'd drop by someday and read this, because while you're happily on your way now to enjoying yourself on a weekend night, here I am wondering what went wrong and why.

You asked me for the reason. I made my point clear to you. You did not explain your reason, but rather, wanting me to understand where you're coming from and that its hard for you too. Yes I am beginning to see your side of story. Yes, I understood.

I need to re-emphasize my point, just so, you are well aware that I'm not comfortable with the way it is. But you left the conversation with a 'nvm' and 'night'.

Obviously, you're mad about something.

I can't always make sure I'd say the right thing - things you would want to listen to. I don't blame you for being angry with me. I'm sure you have your reason - But I won't be able to tell what went wrong because I'm not you. Moreover, you didn't explain yourself clearly in the beginning nor gave me a chance to ask why - why were you angry?, which statement of mine triggered such event?

You log off in your usual 'away' mode. You told someone you were angry with me. You made it look as though it is my fault. Perhaps it is, perhaps not. I dunno. But my point remains that you have successfully made me felt angry, upset, guilty, and uncomfortable after your last message.

...... I appreciate what you did and that you were thinking on my behalf all these while. But no one's gonna understand what you have in mind if you don't let it out. I, for one, don't.

Seriously, you are a nice person. But.....

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment