23 December 2006

The time now is...
Saturday, December 23, 2006

The time now is...

I just realized it is not easy getting a birthday present. The fact that you will be giving out something that speaks to you so much to someone else is *pain* not an easy task. Hahaha :p . I WANT IT for myself so badly, but what to do ? I can't possibly choose a 2nd best and tell myself its OKAY since its not for me, rite?... *darn!!*

So I bought Victorinox's Maverick II for Criffon. Hope he likes it. HE BETTER BE. And since there's no turning back, he must like it. Yes, I'm forcing him to like it and take it. But of course, alternatively, he can always GIVE it to me (muahaha) - I don't mind least bit. I'm sure he don't mind if I 'borrow' it once in a while... but nehhh... I'm very particular about MY things and HIS things (must draw a line).... or any other ppl's belongings for that matter. I am starting to understand how he feels whenever he sees me in the Seiko watch that he gave me for my birthday years ago. Obviously he must have LOVE the watch himself. Its... an emotional torture *sobs.. my baby...*sobs*...

Anyway, this is the 1st time I bought him a birthday present in my whole 25 years life (so far). Also my first time getting a birthday pressie for a guy ..... well, its good I'm learning. BLeh! And horr, I had almost wanted to scream when I saw the price tag... its WAY out of budget YES. But those within budgets are just so-so. And I don't want to get a so-so.

Brotherly Love, ahiaks! (actually, I don't like the 2 words. It sound so gay, but thats the best to describe ini macam mya scenario.. so phuck it LOLz)

* By the way, this is supposed to be a surprise . So, hush hush ya.. Can't wait to see his expression * (Awww.... so sweet. How I hope I'm actually buying this for my 'partner'. Destiny, tsk tsk tsk)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment