22 December 2006

I am a Diss too
Friday, December 22, 2006

I am a Diss too

.... dumb questions, one after another. Ma is sickening. Enough of your 10 faces.

.... Do is nice, but won't thoroughly understand the situation.

.... so I decided to walk around, up and down. I stopped at Fs's place. I have this urge to walk further into Dm's room; the door is open. In fact, I was already staring at him, but my feet just wouldn't leap on another step.

.... and I stood there staring at him for quite some time, at least 2-3 seconds. He noticed I was staring at him. I just kept quiet and turn back to Fs.

.... was told not to do it. Took the advice and went back down. Still, I couldn't help but started drafting out the email to De. I recalled Diss's advice to do it after new year. But 2007 seems so far, I don't want to wait any longer.

.... frustrated he seems or at least annoyed in some way too. I had always wanted to talk to Das. Then again, I am not sure if this is appropriate and I don't know how much Das can help.

Do or Das, Das or De, De or Dm ?

3 comments:

  1. Go to Das please. Then go to De. After De and De still doesn't do anything, go to Dm. Do will never understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa.. u told me that earlier already. but I'm just thinking, is going to Das really that necessary only. ++ Das very busy. You know laa.. i very paiseh kacau ppl geh laaa.. esp. on all this kinda issue.

    But having said all that, when something needs to be done, i'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. leave it for after new year. right now, u just use the holidays to take ur mind off and give urself a break.

    ReplyDelete