22 December 2006

Questioning my Role n' Responsibility
Friday, December 22, 2006

Questioning my Role n' Responsibility

This is getting really unhealthy.
The more I keep it to myself, the more unbearable it seems.
I'm not in a good mood lately.
And that's because alot of things remain unresolved.
I was supposed to talk to you already.
But we postponed it, seeing that its not a good time to talk.
But if this continues,
I doubt there'll be a 'good time' any sooner.
So I guess I'll have to voice it out.
The sooner, the better.
Christmas is arriving, so I'll let you go for now.
I don't want to spoil your holiday mood.
Nor take away your Christmas spirit.
So I'll do it, a week from now.
I don't understand alot of things lately.
I need to know where I stand at the moment.
I need you to tell me how far I can go.
What do I mean to you?
What am I to you?
I will tell you my plans.
As transparent as possible.
I am more than glad to input my opinions.
I am more than glad to suggest alternatives.
I have very high expectations.
But I'll leave it up to you to design the game.
I hope you understand what I am going through.
The very least, listen to what I have got to say.
I may not always be right, for there is alot for me to learn.
But so do you - Afterall we're all young and inexperience.
Don't defend, don't be cynical.
The more you cover up, the more complicated this will be.
I am not speaking for myself, but others too.
Treat this upcoming discussion as a healthy meeting.
One which, after, I'd hope to see some results.
I don't care if it'll take you a year to change things.
I don't care if I'll still be around to notice the change.
Just do something, for god sake.
We'll be talking casually, in gentle manners.
We'll speak based on facts and logical approach.
There will be things on a personal level,
but rest assured its harmless.
I hope you can see my effort. I hope you can see where I'm coming from.
I have high hopes on you.
I could've wrote down your name here. But I chose not to.
I don't want to reveal who you are, what you do.
The thoughtful me know something is best kept -discreet-
So now, don't let me down, on this season to be jolly.
I really need to let it out.
It is sickening.
As professional as I can be, there's always a limit.
And I have reached the limit today.
That means something must have gone wrong.
Excuse me if I need to shout.

"YO DI LEH DI HOO~"

- from an extremely tukauchatlan Moth at 12:54am

3 comments: