28 December 2006

Looking back a few months then..
Thursday, December 28, 2006

Looking back a few months then..

2006 is all about building up a character on a bigger stage

It has been interesting. I'm exposed to alot of things, learnt alot, seen alot - I must say every step, choice and decision I made throughout the year has led me to a bigger stage. I'm glad I made such move. I reckon' changes are good - but with a valid explanation, be it an excuse or a reason. I've made alot of new friends too, interesting people they are. Some weirdos, but thats fine. Heh

So what's up this year?
  • Swimming. Under the intensive training conducted by Bliss (not entirely, but I just feel like giving her some credits), Moth finally swims.. ala froggie style. Not bad an achievement!
  • Yoga. The aim for the year is to tone up - body, mind and spirit. I must say, yoga is fun and its really interesting, its amazing to see how far your body can 'stretch'. Too bad, can hardly find time to attend classes these days. Yup, I know... excuses.
  • Colour Contact Lense. Me and my misty grey eyes *wink* . Ya know, colour contacts can be a real good accessories. It can totally change how you look and carry thyself - personally find it a good investment, it rocks! *wink*
  • Blondish Green Hair. Enough said - the hairdye was excellent. LOVE it to the max (though the green fades fairly easy .. what a shame)
  • Badminton. Whoaa.. first time in my 25 years... WHoaa... badminton racket...Whoaaa.. versus QiQi... Whoaaa..... in formal working clothes.... WHoaaa.... Amusing but proud!
  • New Babies. New phone, New watch, New glasses. TA-Daa~
  • Facial n' Skincare. Experimentation with skincare products are torture (excluding papaya mask :p) - the more reason for me to sign up with a facial salon, wakakakaka. Oh well, I haven't got time to go for my next facial cleansing session. Pimply face already :( Yepz, excuses again...
  • Role as a Sr. Strategist. Yupz, I'm still with the 'new better job' (only, its not really that 'new' anymore hahaha, more than a year ady lorr). Its not a tough job, but it ain't easy either. Living up to the title requires more than just design skills but alot more too in terms of human interaction, communication and handling ones' EQ. I think I've achieved quite alot this year. Not excellent, but surely good. I'm beginning to see where I'm heading (or wanting to head to).
  • Credit Cards. Not really something to be proud of, but... biar-laahh, bagi I satu chance menge-show-off-kan Kad Kredit baru ku dari CitiBank (Clear card) and UOB (Vox card). *Swipe like nobody's business...Haiyyyyak! I SWIPE!!*
  • In Love. then OUT of love... , damn.. I dun even know if its even love. Crush maybe? Gawd~ One thing for sure, I'm in love with Shayne Ward's 'Stand By Me'. And another thing I'm sure, damn, its almost 2 years now... *sigh* ... when? ..WHEN-laa when? Tequiero.
Noticed I didn't mention anything about my super sexy 6-in-1 unflat-abs ? ... Well, thats cause' I still have it with me, ahiaks (sobs). Obviously I couldn't meet up with my 2006 resolution, but I've decided to bring it forward to 2007 :p . You just wait!

There goes another year. Oh my gawd... 2007 minus 1981... oh my gawd.... I'm turning... OH GOSH! Its sickening to introduce myself as '26 chi KL' next time. Sei old BGB. LOLOL XD

What's the remaining 2007 mya resolution(s) ? Dunno yet. Play more and work less maybe.. *DREAM ON*

2 comments:

  1. my BGB tai kor chai lor :P it's been a year of ups & downs for me. some good some bad. learnt a lot as well. here's to 2007 *klink*

    ReplyDelete