16 March 2007

I'll be at..
Friday, March 16, 2007

I'll be at..

Laundry tonight with Jaykid and Bliss?
I'll be enjoying beers and other alcoholic drinks which I'm really looking forward to. Then plan is not confirmed though. Bliss hasn't got back to me, no news from Jaykid either. Don't think its happening. Haiz. But I really wanna catch up with that Mr. Visualizaa.. Hmph!~

La Queen tomorrow night with the bunch of queens?
I can still help myself to the drinks. Its gonna be fun, cuz its a PrinceWorld Get2gether PAR-TAY. Gorgeous eye candy awaits. Then again, the clubbing mood is not on. Doomp!! Unless YOU date me.. and you're picking me up, then I'll consider going =p . 'WHO' doesn't matter.. *speaking from a SLUT's POV*

Mamak tonight with the insoms?
Hmm.. the most unexciting of all. And even IF this really turn out, its probably just gonna be me, Bliss, Mr. Soh and... 20% chance of getting another insom kaki from the busy Advertising World. Yeah.. sad to conclude, graphic designers, art directors, account managers are a bunch of busy creatures, and sad to say also, most of my friends fall under THAT category.

... but they have time for mahjong (ahem Drew), clubbing (ahem Yunko), bf/gf (ahem Danzer), doggie (ahem JayKid) and an incredible effort to find out they're spartans (BIG ahem to Liar).

Home and DVD it out myself tonight?
Ya, I guess this is the closest to reality... and it doesn't cost a cent. Not too bad an idea. Furthermore its a rainy day, home is the best place to be at.. kan kan kan? And maybe I'll just grab some drinks and hit on some snacks. Sounds like a plan. Ya, a lazy and get fat plan =p

I really can do with SOME ALCOHOLS!! I heard overdose of sugar can get you extremely 'high' too.. (source: from Papa Grill's wife). I'm not planning to get drunk, just need to prove I've got good blood circulation.. I miss my Vodka.

OH LOOK, they've got ABSOLUT PEARS!


*Updates (17 March 2007) - I was wrong! The night went well. Bliss called at the very last minute. Was at Laundry with JayKid and Bliss. Tried calling the others but they can't make it... Luckily for us, 1Horseya decided to join in, so did Gemie and Die. Hugging here and there, kissing here and there, Chat Chat Chat Laugh Laugh Laugh Drink drink drink... And then we bumped into Drew!! Small town! ( Side note: DREW - Congrats! So when are you buying me lunch/dinner? =p )

After bottom-ing up the beers and what-not mocktails/cocktails/ducktales, all of us head to Mosin at Tmn Tun for some fattening late night supper. Nice. I love my Friday Night.

and yep, my blood circulation is PERFECT (really red, hm.. the phrase sounds familiar)

2 comments:

  1. EXCUSEME! PAPA GRILL?!??!?!

    but like i said, you should have come last friday @ alexis. 8 large slices of cakes, 7 people = everyone on a crazy sugar high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I didn't say its MAMA JILL or anything... oh.. OOOPs =p

    there's always SOME other time. dontcha worry.just make sure u keep em' (after work happy HOurs) coming~

    ReplyDelete