28 March 2007

Overturning Fatness First
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Overturning Fatness First

Fitness First prevails (somehow or rather).

Yup. Japanese class is out for now. Sumimasen! To fulfill my 2007 resolution of pursuing a healthier life and of course a much more satisfying physique (hoo-boy, got me tired already), Fitness centre it is for me. No why No buts. I figured nihon-go can wait, afterall I really am not prepared for it this year, just came too sudden. But if I give myself another dumb reason not to exercise and miss out the chance to meet cute hunks, I am not gonna forgive myself when I end up obese, when every step I take, I felt the lemaks wobbling inside me.

Why Fitness First? (No, this is not an 'FAQ' section re: Fitness First)
- Wiao.. the answer is.. PARKING

Celebrity and California Fitness are located in Shopping Malls. And we know how hard it is to get there/near the area on a weekend, let alone finding a parking lot *grins*. Moreover I stay in KL laa.. Think what? Petrol no need money ar? So, for those who are into Celebrity Fitness and asking me to join in, ie. like W - sorry lah, you slowly enjoy your celeb moments there la-haa. See my face also know is no celebrity gar-lar... waste money there onni LoL :p

Then of course, my 2nd best choice - the new True Fitness at Section 14. Construction belum siap lagi pun.. apatah nak join. True Fitness at Hartamas ? Wiao.. parking problem aside, its abit.. too, itu apa nama... we-know-laa-haa... *ahem(PRI *ahemCEY) ..

Then again you may ask. Okay, Fitness First it is, but which branch?
- No idea yet. To make things easier for me now, since I'm working in Damansara, chances are it'll be Uptown / Curve / Menara Axis / Menara Manulife RB. I dunno, any suggestions? They all sound the same to me, seriously just a matter of where cute guys would hang around more.

Furthermore, its probably easier for me to TRACK and stalk on Bliss (who already joined Fitness First a few weeks back without even informing me *&$#%*@&#!!!) - to see if she's really exercising or eye-exercising. I've been ordered to keep an eye on her, you see - by Mr. Soh of course - the long-gas-boyfriend - both on her training and her diet.... which brings me to another set of question. Is McD and ice-cream fattening? No, rite? *eyes rolling*

Non-Passport or Passport?
- The cheapest available package please.. OR , anything that brings me closer to gorgeous hunks, on the double? Hmm.. now thats something worth considering.

Side topic #1: Eeeeeeeeee.... Evan Yo is so cute XD !!!

I'll leave it up to my wallet and monthly paycheck to decide. Or... well, they just gotta find someone who's good enough (has to be funny, but not persuasive) to persuade me (am I contradicting myself here?) to take Passport. Ahiaks !

Side topic #2 : like the one who called from C***bank today. WHoAaa.. Aiyooo Mr. aiyooo this aiyooo that... free this lar aiyooo.. don't want meh aiyooo!? Kept on aiYoo until I ALMOST wanna say 'OK, OK, YES!' (just so, to stop the aiyoos) . But of course I didn't la.. duH~

So where was I? Oh ya.. I'm gonna dig my supper now. *tee-hee* eat first, think later (hey, after I start Fitness First , that's bye bye supper for me u know? gotta MAKAN kao kao now)..

3 comments:

  1. Life is little too short to be spent thinking "ngor yau mor fei chor ah" ...

    Who the hell cares ... get a life man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tipu!! Dun believe it's for health, more to cuci mata at FF. Just kidding dear!

    ReplyDelete