03 March 2008

Its one of those WHAT THE HELL? post..
Monday, March 03, 2008

Its one of those WHAT THE HELL? post..

The following post has been deleted... cause after MONTHS of having this unpublished post in Blogger.com (I know, I know.. I ALWAYS draft it out and kept it away), I finally came to realize it sounded really harsh HAHAHA *slapped myself for saying that*, I don't think I wanna share it out to the public.

But just to give you some idea, here's how it sounded like:

WHAT THE FUCK!?

If I am not gonna blog about this, I think I'd be so damn pissed, my head would bloat to the size of a hot-air balloon, burst, and my brain scattered everywhere! ...... and worst of all, I don't want to waste my energy arguing with my ex-employer (yes, I am officially in between jobs now... well, waiting for the new job to start next week) over something that I know, I won't be winning over, ya know, those kind of issue that you can go on arguing for two years and still end up with nothing but 'Thank you for your feedback' kinda 'feedback'? ... like WHAT THE FUCK rite? WHAT THE FWUUAK?


To my ex-colleagues, you probably knew what happened.

To my ex-bosses, well.. I wasn't as pissed as I was THEN. But just to let you know, I was really disappointed and still am. *Shakes head* .. and to think .... [Long silence] ... NEVERMIND. FORGET IT! You'll never understand... You'll never understand... You'll never understand...

YES I VERY THE SMALL GAS :PPppPPppPP!

4 comments: