12 May 2009

10% is not enough
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10% is not enough

FINALLY.. the confirmation letter from the HR this morning. I was supposed to sign and return it on the spot. (wtf?) HR looked at me, quietly informing me of the 'slight' increment that my boss instructed *pointing at the sum written on the letter*

"You've talked about the figure with your boss, right?", she asked.

Technically speaking, YES my boss did inform me of the increment - BUT.. in which, I did not agree to anything. I remember telling him, I'll speak to him (re: issues / new company structure / the salary) once I receive the confirmation letter. NOW, the weird part is, I haven't sign anything but looking at last month's payslip, the salary part has already been tuned (increased) - is this normal OR the company isn't giving me much chance to consider/negotiate?

4 comments:

  1. which means, take it or leave it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. whahaa just create a bit of havoc and go like "i don't want it after all, tee hee hee, minus it from my account?" Less pay means less responsibility? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. or... he could ROTFFLZ and say "ngor mm zhai aaahhh!!! ngor yiu gar yan goong ahhh!!!" :P

    ReplyDelete