13 March 2008

New Environment
Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Environment

Just a quick update:

New environment. New people. Its my 2nd week in the new company. So far so good. I like the new faces - such a lively bunch. I like the fact that its only 10 minutes away from my home (THAT IS, if there's no jam) .. SMART Tunnel can be so useful *giggles*. I like the team. Small but interesting people. Very like minded - in another word, as '3 8' as I am (which explain why we can get along pretty quick and easily .. bwahahah). I like the fact that I speak up more now. MORE ganas (to the bosses). I think its only fair I voice up now than later.

Things aren't perfect, but .. not complaining~ I think its relatively good..

... for now.

WOWWwwwEEee.. finally handling some NEW projects~
R.I.P. website maintenance job! Hahaha

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment