14 May 2008

Krunch.. Krunch... Chomp
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Krunch.. Krunch... Chomp

I am such a proud owner of the following items. It sits there on my office table, so quietly everyday, looking absolutely stunning. It is part of my daily needs. It keeps me HAPPY when I am down. It keeps me warm when I'm feeling cold and needy. They are my 'anti-stress' regime.

Ladies and gentlemen,
the much anticipated .... Bowl of Junk food!!
*proud*

The note says,
When emo, eat this! Food Rocks!
(Keropok Roro, Mamee, Rocky, Mochi, Cocoa Ball, NiNi, Apollo, Crispy)
We've got a full cabinet of these 'unhealthy' food..


These are not just any junk food. These are the CLASSIC OLD SCHOOL junk food that you used to buy everyday when you're a kid - usually from the Roti-man or from the uncle/aunty's stall selling it near/at your primary school. Talk about childhood memories man.. (talk about gaining weight real fast too man..)

p/s: I got the supply (together with me bunch of colleagues) from a 'Pemborong Makanan Ringan'. Six(6) of us spent about RM 150++ altogether on those junks.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment