04 July 2008

4 months now..
Friday, July 04, 2008

4 months now..

Performance Review Day!
"Went well. Everything was excellent. I did such a good job. I got promoted, with an increment! Yay! I am so happy!!" <-- The ideal scenario.

Performance Review Day!
(The actual story)
Not good. I brought up alot of issues to my bosses. I don't like the replies I'm getting. I felt bad for my designers, I felt bad for the team .. to have leaders like 'them'. I said alot of things that I shudda kept to myself, but I felt it is necessary for me to bring it up, so I did it. The outcome? Predictable. Bad as hell. A bunch of crappy feedback as usual. And it reflected very badly on my immediate superior. Let's just say, I don't have much choice. He wasn't too pleased about the review. I knew it. But what can I do?

... and no, NO promotion, NO increment :P

Ex-colleagues sekalian,
You would probably ask me now, which is worse? This or my ex-company? I tell you - its the same, no more, no less. KIAMSIAP-ness still apply to those who hold an upper management position level a.k.a. BOSS

LMAO~~

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate it.

    Tee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pat pat* it's alrite darling~ shit's everywhere. just the size difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..and it stinks* very much too..

    ReplyDelete