28 December 2007

Looking back a few months then..
Friday, December 28, 2007

Looking back a few months then..

Omigoawd, I've been blogging for 2 years now haha. What was initially thought and taken to be a 'just-for-the-fun-of-it-since-everyone-has-one' is now a constant part of my life. I dunno about you, but I'd definitely take it as an achievement. Hahaha. 2008 is near and I'll be 27 in half a year's time. WHoaa.. time flies (like damn fast!)

Every year this time, I would reflect upon things that happened, that I've done over the past 12 months. I am forgetful (obviously...not enough ginkgo), so this helps me remember what's good and what's bad and what's the really valuable thing I've learnt this year...

2007 is a year about sharing and learning from each another
  • From a Sr. Strategist to an Art Director. You guessed it. I'm STILL with the same company - the one I found and considered lucky to be chosen and taken on board on November 2005. Different job responsibilities altogether (well, not a 100% change ler.. its more or less the same functionality, but of different viewpoints). I learnt to learn, I learnt to guide, I learnt to teach, I learnt to see, to listen, to voice out. I also learnt that I've repeatedly dealing with old shits. No new stunts.. enuff' said. *headache*
  • Joining Fitness First. The bet with Oli is a good one (oli: I don't care you still owed me garlic prawns!). Exercising IS a challenging task. And surprisingly, it gets you addicted too. (Now I'm not really sure if its REALLY the exercise or the guys at the gym haha, go on and guess). No washboard abs whatsoever (yet), but rest assured, I managed to build a muscle or two.. hahahaha.. nothing to impress I KNOW!
  • Size M to Size S.. Yah.. apparently I can fit in an 'S' now.. ... .. .. wait.. that sounds really wrong, but heck, you get the idea =p. As usual mom complained about how I got soOoo thin yada yada.. However, Doc said my BMI is just perfect - weight and height goes along pretty well (and I learnt that we Asians have different set of BMI calculations) - so I think I'm okAy. I am NOT thin, I am just nice =D *don't jealous*
  • I wasn't sure if you'd called it 'in love' because me and mr-approach-me didn't exactly started anything (but I wouldn't say its NOTHING at all either), but I sure felt 'out of love' because it ended effortless.. (literally).
  • Saying bye to colleagues, saying hi to new colleagues. People come, people go. After M-chan and Qiqi left, I guess I am sorta immuned to it already. No more feeling upset because I don't get to be 38 with them in the office. Nope.. No more.. I grew out of it. New colleagues are an amazing bunch. I love them just as much. We clicked =)
  • 2007 is also about FOOD. I love good food. I like to try out new places. And thanks to the weirdly bunch of good colleagues I have, haha.. it just gets better.
... I will miss 2007.
Fu*k 2008's resolution (its too early to set one anyway). Hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. yeppie 27 aren't u happy?
    -More like I learnt wat's shit, I learnt to guide shit, I learnt to teach shit, I learnt to see shit, to listen to shit and to voice out shit.. hehe

    - Glad you meet ur goals

    - BMI is different for asians? First time hearing tat

    - Tsk tsk..:'| Your basically acting when i leave

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh.. i felt like crap after reading this post.. nini forgot me liao~ *runs in tears*

    ReplyDelete
  3. drama! ... i dont remember me writing anything about me "forgot about qiqi" LOR.

    slaps qiqi with a LARGE TOFU!

    NOW I FELT LIKE CRAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe you know how i ALWAYS like to do this doncha? *huggles* but anyways can i still have you upset over it? I WANT YOU TO BE UPSET ABOUT ME LEAVING! mmm zhaiii~~ ngor lau gaiii~~

    ReplyDelete