09 March 2009

And another 表哥 again!
Monday, March 09, 2009

And another 表哥 again!

It was Bliss' younger brother's wedding. Bliss being the nosy one, came up to me and asked if I want to be introduced to her cousin brother (biao-ger~). I looked at Bliss, shouting ... "Harr?? My own friend's BIAO GER again ar?? Want -meh!?" LittleBee, the girl sitting next to me got furious and asked WHY isn't she the one who should be introduced to instead?

All Bliss said was, "Not 'ngam' you wan-larr".
.............We immediately got the 'message'.

Bliss showed me who the cousin brother is, where is he sitting and so forth. I turned down the 'offer'... HARLO!? I'm here for the wedding reception weii. I just wanna eat my sharksfin soup weii... hahaha *kidding*. Think what??! Tengah clubbing arr now? I thought okaylaa.. I made it clear d. Bliss is not the pushy kind anyway.

MANA TAU..

An hour later, Bliss came up to me again. This time, wanting to introduce her cousin sister to me - I've always heard about this 'unique' cousin sister of hers; in her near 30+, no boyfriend, constantly under parent's surveillance, got curfews somemore etc. So I am like DEAD eager to find out who she is and how she looks like.

And coincidentally, the cousin brother was there chatting with the cousin sister as well. Bliss quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me over to meet them. Bliss said "Aiyah, soon bin introduce my biao-ger to you -laa" (but I don't think that's true lor... The 'soon bin' sounds more of like her PRIMARY goal -lorr!). She walked so fast in her long dress, I remember I kept stepping on her dress LMAO...

Anyway, fast forward a lil' - introducing the cousin sister took only 3 seconds. Introducing the cousin brother (and another guy I dunno who) whoaaaaa... Bliss took so long JUST to introduce who I am (her clossesst closssest friend) and giving super HINTS to his cousin brother that I am her 'ji mui' *I'm like... that's overly hard selling-lor dear!*. All is good. We shook our hands, the other person commented on my nice tie. Some fake laughs and "nice to meet you"and *PHEW*

Bloody hell BLISS!! Yunko, another friend of mine laughed at the scene commenting the cousin brother looks abit too "squarish" (square-jaw) and he probably suits more as MY 'sugar boy' than me to him....

WHaaatevaaa~~

2 comments:

  1. u do realise dat weddings r just some of the many social events to "soon bin" intro intro :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno LOR! *inesen*
    got such thing wan mehh?

    ReplyDelete