20 March 2009

Oh No! More work!!
Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh No! More work!!

YES! YES! YESSSSS! We won the PITCH! I won Mr. Childish King. Serves him right! Hmph! Treat me transparent nalaa! transparent nalaa! Bwahahahha. YAY! We got the project!! Na na na na na!

The next time I bumped into Mr. Childish King, remind me to say, "Hey how are you? Oh yaa.. I'm so sorry, I grabbed the project from you. By the way, the client said if we did it well this round, there's more to come.. for us. So you better look for another multi-billion client to sustain your department ler -worr. Literally - Haii~ we're so busy, all thanks to you."

Muahahahah I know I know.. that's so 'bitchy'. I felt like slapping myself too. But don't get me wrong. I may be proud and overly joyous with the result but I am still the very humble me when it comes to things like this.... well, maybe except in front of Mr. Childish King.

Hmph!

- from the even more childish, Childish Moth :PppPPppPpp so sue me!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment