20 March 2009

Unker! Hou sam lor....
Friday, March 20, 2009

Unker! Hou sam lor....

After the Scary scary aunty case, now comes the irritating Uncle case. I think I might be the problem afterall...

Was on my monthly medical checkup (yah again) and as usual, I'd sit at a corner waiting for my number. Then comes an uncle, looked at me, smiled.. and before I knew it, he was already sitting next to me.

Uncle: Alot of people -horr?
Moth: Yeah..
Uncle: Here to see doctor -ah?
Moth: Ah.. (duh)

(and his questions goes on and on)

Doing blood test as well -ah?
What will happen if you don't do the checkup -ah?
You working or studying -ah?
Working as?
Where do you stay -ah?
Alone or with family -ah?

I answered the first few questions, then gets very irritated. And I completely ignored him after awhile (but he did not gave up asking -.-"). AND THEN THE CUNNING OLD FOX SLOWLY REVEAL HIS ULTIMATE INTENTION....

Uncle: You read Chinese or English -ah?
Moth: Doesn't matter.. anything.
Uncle: Let me show you something (took out a booklet from his bag)
Moth: (Took the booklet. Read the title -"xxxx xxxx xx Christianity xxx") *SIGH!*
Uncle: What's your religion -ah?
Moth: I'm a Buddhist

AND THEN.. he goes on and on and on and on about Buddhism is about believing in fate, Christianity is about this that blah blah blah, we should believe in God blah blah blah, we have cell groups here and there yada yada yada, feel free to join us blah blah blah, you should practice this and that blah blah blah blah blah blah - you get the drift. *takes a deep breath!*

SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY. No offence but.. Is this neccessary? at all? in the hospital?!?! You have your believes. I have mine. Stop asking me to switch! This is no direct marketing. Thanks but no thanks. And i don't even know you uncle! Grr!!

What did I do in the end? I just ignore him, return the booklet and tell him I'm not interested sorry. I would've wanted to stuff his mouth with something nasty, but I did not, for I believe in karma.. lol :P *sigh.. *

2 comments:

  1. wow... from knocking on doors & ringing doorbells. now they're stalking hospitals, neh?

    ReplyDelete