21 March 2009

I laughed .. so fake.
Saturday, March 21, 2009

I laughed .. so fake.

Close friends of mine will know I don't keep in touch with my exes. I may 'still' have their numbers on my mobile, but that's about it. Are we still friends?.. hMmm.. I guess it depends - some yes, some no. But even if I still treat them as friends (or vice versa), chances are I wouldn't meet up with them either.

I saw E at the gym today. He was attending the body jam class - still doing great :) I never really want a direct eye contact with him. So whenever I walked past the body jam class, I'd try to look elsewhere, pretending not seeing him *come to think of it now, it is rather silly.. yeah*

I remember the class started at 3.30pm - which means it'll end at 4.30pm. I wouldn't want to bump into E at the locker room, where there's no escape and obviously 'pretending not seeing him' WILL NOT work anymore. It's not like I am escaping from him - I just wanna avoid that awkward-cum-embarassing moment (if any) - but of course if all fails, die die just say a 'Hi' or 'Hello' lorr (won't die gehhhh). So, I wrap things up about 4.10pm, thinking if I'm quick enough (quick shower and change), I can make it (as in, not bumping into him).

I was f*cking wrong (BAD BAD math equations.. yeah I can't count). Just when I was about to go get changed, he stood riggght in front of me... He stared at me for a good 1.5 seconds and then goes "Hey! I haven't seen you for a while now!"

..... sigh ..... this calls for PLAN B.

I replied, "Yah, I know. Almost a year now! I skipped gym you see *haar *haar *haar" :S

Then he started asking me if I still stay at the same place, still works in KL, how's life recently and then -stopped- .. Yah.. the conversation ended just like that. Not even a 'good bye/catch you later'. He just walked off to shower and it sorta WOW-ed me a lil'

I'm not least pissed. I'm just surprised, after 14 months not seeing him, our conversation lasted only 2 minutes with an odd 'open ending'. But then again, he has always been like that. He initiates something, and doesn't end it the proper way - just as our used-to-be relationship *eyes rolling up* See? This is why I don't want any contacts with my exes. Sure feels strange!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment