05 August 2013

Musume / Musuko
Monday, August 05, 2013

Musume / Musuko

I haven't been seeing most of my friends lately. Either they are really busy with work.. or they are just plain lazy to hang out these days. OR it could be because most of them are married now with kids - and presumably busy taking care of the young ones. SIGH. Having said that, I have been seeing a lot of baby photos up on the Facebook lately.

A-L-O-T of em'. Everyday. First thing that loads up on my FB page ...

On an exaggerated scale:

Nicolensm puts up photos of her daughter every MINUTE.
CYen puts up photos of her daughter every HALF AN HOUR.
My cousin from Taiwan puts up photos of her boy and girl every HOUR.
My cousin from KL puts up photos of her son every DAY.
Bliss82 puts up photos of her daughter every WEEK.

... and there's always a pic of a newborn every SECOND.
... and people announcing they are getting married every HALF A SECOND.

And all of them are growing as fast as the giant beanstalk. No kidding. Entah-lah minum susu apa.. Time flies. I still remember holding (some of) them in my arms (c'mon last year onni) and now, they can already walk/run/sprint/dance/murmur/write/draw! Ama-zing.

Sometimes I get their names wrong in my head. I would mistaken, say... KayKay for Anya, Anya for KayKay that kinda shit. AND *pffft* I always, ALWAYS have to make sure I get the name right in my head before my call out to them. Can you imagine looking at the sweet innocent face of the baby girl/boy only to call out the wrong name? The parents would be devastated, and I would have to quickly find a hole to hide my face.

Just saying.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment