09 January 2014

Dealing with a 'Not-So Smart' Phone
Thursday, January 09, 2014

Dealing with a 'Not-So Smart' Phone

Samsung, oh Samsung..

First you say all I need to do is a factory reset. Then you tell me it is a software problem that requires a software update. Yesterday you said it could be a faulty motherboard. So I let you replaced the mutha-fuckin-board.

Still, I woke up this morning to encounter the same exact issue.

( System not responding...)
( Reboot ) x loop


So what now? I have opted for an exchange since my first visit to the Samsung Service Service (first week of purchase) but you kept giving me bullshit suggestions which kept failing. Now, you are telling me I have long past the warranty period (into the 3rd week of purchase) and you do not guarantee me a unit exchange.

Samsung, oh Samsung..

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment