16 January 2006

More than 'nothing more'
Monday, January 16, 2006

More than 'nothing more'

It's upsetting at times, when you realize you can only treat the person you like/admire as good friend and nothing more than that.

It's even more upsetting, if you know the person treats you only to the same extent.

As much as I'd hope things to turn out my way, I know it's totally absurd and it's relatively impossible. But I'm still doing it; constantly trying to break the 'nothing-more-than-that' barrier; hoping someday somewhat something would change.

Bah! Silly me.

I figured it's not wrong to dream. It's not wrong to believe. But wrong to give myself a 'false' hope. I know I'm faking it every now and then. It's just not worth it. Then again, there's nothing I could do about it.

I'm sure it's not only me who felt this way. You too perhaps. So how would you cope up with such situation? To let go and move on? or to let go and move on? My solution : Neither.

Yeah, it hurts to face the fu*king reality. But it's my life, it's my choice. And I chose to believe that someday I could treat that particular someone more than just a 'good friend' and hopefully the same in return.

Hypocrite. Yes I am. Dreamer. Yes I am. Faker. Yes I might be one..

"Life comes first. Live your life, and don't you dare stop for anyone" -excerpts from 'Rice Rhapsody' 2004

2 comments:

  1. awwww you know i'm taken... kekekekee

    -plastyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. plastyk > oh u r ? .. damn... and i tot of sending u that box of chocolates and bouquet of flowers. Save it...

    ReplyDelete