19 January 2006

O namae wa..
Thursday, January 19, 2006

O namae wa..

People call(ed) me :

Kunnyu zai
Meaning anchovies. No particular reason, Cookie started it. Probably due to the existence of the letter 'K' and 'Y' ......... geee, KY! KIKz

Slut
Definitely NOT because of frequent sexual relationships with different people. Biatch is just jealous of me. That's why...

Jack Jack
Hair as soft as Jack Jack from 'The Incredibles'. YewYew started it. Aww *shucks*

Dar
Dar called me Dar. I called Dar, dar dar. Unintentional office affairs.

Hiao-gong
It means ..uhh... 'hiao'. Need no further explanation.

Kalai
Lemon started it. He just have to....

Kannai
...and he continues to nickname me again.

Pocahontas
Shall skip this part.

Nipples Red
Think, my second chinese name's 'first name' . Creative secondary schoolmates *sigh

Snow white
The fairest of them all. Need no further explanation.. then.


I call(ed) myself

Autumn Moth
Attracted to the bright lights. What bright lights? Oh c'mon, don't fake it.

Tofu Brain
While I linger around boredom. Blur mind, no brain, slow processor, 286, you name it.

20six8one
If you don't know this, it only proves we are not close friends, just yet =)

Vodkes
If you don't know this, it only proves you're not PLU =)

Deucastor
A very conceptual nickname with bits of math involved. Polydeuces + Castor (Both, Zeus' son - the twins - Constellation of Gemini)

Kenclh
Senang sial. Gua punya nama.

Pickles Concept
http://www.xxxcities.com/kxxxx_chai

My:'qos
Once, I'm in lurve with Greek and Roman mythology (and still am)

Gemini
Rather reflecting - a person who's two-faced, with two names, two personalities (a Gemini)

1 comment: