04 June 2006

Disastrous fact of not eating Pork
Sunday, June 04, 2006

Disastrous fact of not eating Pork

Went for a movie with Bliss on Friday night at the newly opened Cathay Cineleisure next to The Curve. The place's okay - friendly smart staffs (not the slow-mo and duh-looking average). Their uniforms nice - No vest, no bowties.. they go in sporty-almost-jersey-like-tee uniform. The only thing I don't really like is that the place has got lots and lots of staircases (which sucks, since I'm diagnosed with staircase-o-phobia. That place is literally a fear factor for me. And Oh, countless escalators too - you'll know why when you get there yourself)

Anyway, we decided to watch Black Night - some horror movie in Thai language which gradually turned into a comedy. Don't get me wrong, the movie's fine. I'm not referring to the movie as it is. Its the PEOPLE who watched the movie. Some TWO(2) ROWS of you-know-what-race-I'm referring-to people (clue: read my post title), all in their teenage years, adds to 90% of the sound effect of the entire movie. They f*cking screamed, laughed, yelled at every f*cking scene; trying perhaps WAY TOO hard to enhance the visual effect of the film and challenges the cinema's 3D Audio System Surround. WHAT THE FU*K IS WRONG WITH THESE BUNCH OF P*GS?

Inhale.... Exhale.... Inhale.... Exhale

Poor Bliss. She expects alot from the movie and it got spoilt by the non-amusing laughters and the oh-so-it-scares-the-hell-out-of-me sound effect. Half the time, I couldn't distinguished whether the sound came from the movie or from the monkeys who sat in front of us. Give me a gun and I'll shoot them up in a row, all aiming at their pea-sized-brain. Eeessh, perhaps its about time Cathay screens their customers IQ before they let them in.

Qiqi : I know this is so overused...but I just gotta say this again : THE DISASTROUS FACT OF NOT EATING PORK! Logically, scientifically, technically speaking : Nothing will happen if you don't eat pork. But Autumnmothically : It makes you dumb, stupid, act like a complete idiot. No, I'm not racist. Yes it could've happened to all other races too, but too bad.. what happened in the cinema just proves it right.

To the bunch of hooligans : I don't pay 10 bucks for a movie to listen to your voice (no matter how good/sweet your voice may be). You are NOBODY. I paid for the tickets to appreciate talented people's hardwork. If only you guys can speak as LOUD during your exams and earn your well-deserved credits to get into a university, our local Uni's ranking would've been top 10 in the world. Get a life!

3 comments:

  1. so in the end, was the movie scary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really ler.. theres 3 segments, all 3 different stories - only 1 really live up to the word 'scary

    ReplyDelete
  3. A meal of pork a day makes you smarter each day!

    ReplyDelete