08 June 2006

No wonder its been so boring!
Thursday, June 08, 2006

No wonder its been so boring!

Calvin called but I missed it.
Am going out to meet Ronnie.
Still owe Benny a date.
Danny ignores me.
So does busy Nelson.
Alfy stays neutral.
Am still waiting for Alvin's dinner treat.
Joe appeared out of nowhere.
Steve went to Penang.
Derek must be doing well in Singapore.
I'm sure Chris is doing just fine.
Nicky is not online.
Jacson is still alive.
Haven't heard from Azuki lately.
Patrik completely vanished.
Bremen is sad.
I don't want to talk to Mark anymore.
Shawn messaged me and never reply back.
Totally forgot about Desmond.
Lost contact with Tian.
Had problem communicating with Kevin.
Bryan finally going easy on karaoke.
Chew doesn't write anymore.
Ken disappeared just like that.
Jenson, busy as usual.
Same goes to Josh.
Stephen still sms once in awhile.
I don't know if I want to meet Poh.
I can't remember who Yang is.
Sunny is in Ipoh.
Scott is in my ignore list.
Issac. Shit... who?
Tim. Can't recall.

7 comments:

  1. so many men...

    -S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as if you don't.. browse thru ur phonebook and you'll soon know u have more men than i do

    -K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your list of men sounds like potential dates... mine's all platonic... the non platonic ones have not walked into my life yet.

    actually, i'd prefer if they drop from the heavens, not 'walk' into my life. that's boring.

    -S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slut!! So many men in your life! :P

    - Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. S - u prefer them drop from heaven? gee.. i didnt know u have crush on lucifer!

    Q - chuup, not in my life.. those are just kehlehfeh who walked passed my life. my only man is the one who 'disappeared just like that'

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is freaky. you mentioned lucifer when I just woke up after a whole series of nightmares about the devil.

    -S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. S - i just hope you didnt dream it at 2.32am your time... if not its really freaky - as though lucifer heard me and went to look for you.

    nyway.. dont connect too much in reality. life might be mysterious, then again some in-depth interpretations of the unknown are still best kept down.

    ReplyDelete